Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I thought it would be fun to make up something for Marcus' birthday from the girls using their hands and feet.  This is what we came up with.  I couldn't find a poem I liked so I made this one up to go with it  They were really excited about making it, except for Lizzy who clenched her hands the entire time and it is hard to get a baby hand print even when their fist isn't clenched!  When we got done they asked if we could make another one.  Anyway, I think it turned out pretty cute.





My hands and feet are small
And I am still real tiny
But I just love to watch you Dad
With eyes all bright and shiny.

I watch you work so hard for us
Each and every day
I want to follow in your footsteps
And be like you in every way.

Dad you are the greatest
And I'm proud as I can be
To walk by you and hold your hand
And show you belong to me!



No comments: