Friday, April 13, 2012

Grandma Visits

We had two visits from Grandma's after Lizzy was born!

My mom came the night I left the hospital and stayed with us for a week.  I'd love to say we did something magical and fun, but I think mostly I slept! :)  The girls played alot with Grandma.  Grandma even taught Liv a new game that we loved so much I bought.  It is called Spot It!  I hadn't ever heard of it, but it was a lot of fun. Apparently I spent so much time sleeping that I didn't take any pictures, but here are a few of Grandma Laurie with Lizzy.




After my mom left Grandma Ann came for a week!  Grandma flew into the new St. George airport and the girls got to go pick her up with daddy.  We did a little bit more while Grandma Ann was here, but mostly our normal stuff.  We let Grandma come to dance and see Liv's dance, we went to Jumpin' Jacks one day, and also to dinner at Texas Roadhouse.



No comments: