Saturday, January 31, 2009

Livvy's Birthday

Last week end we were lucky enough to have the whole "Mays" clan, except Frampa Rob, come visit for Livvy's birthday. We went to Jumpin' Jacks on Saturday morning. It was so much fun. It is a big indoor play place with 7 or 8 blow up party things. A giant blow up slide, an obsticle course, etc. Livvy, Jessi, and I got right to work playing on the huge slide. Unfortunately, the first picture I went to take my camera died. So, I didn't get any pictures. Anyway, later Saturday afternoon we had a little party with everyone. My grandparents who live on the other side of St. George were able to come over as well.






While everyone was here, we were also able to play a little rock band. Livvy decided her calling is to be a drumer.



I have been letting Liv pick out her own clothes for when we are just hanging out at home. This is what she picked out the other day, and she has been wearing the same thing pretty much all week. She really likes pink.


Yesterday, when I got her up from bed in the morning, this was her CRAZY hair.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I just can't believe how big she is! And the hair! I love it! We need to get together sometime since you are just in St. George. Maybe we can find a weekend we can get together!

skdesertfun said...

That really is some crazzzzzzzy hair. I wish I had that problem, not really.

Alison said...

I can't believe she's already 2 years old! She's such a cutie. Gotta love the pillow perm. It's sooooo cute!!

DCAja said...

love this blog for sure! GBU all :)
br,
https://www.cekaja.com/kredit-kendaraan-bermotor