Friday, June 29, 2007

A Lazy Friday

Well, it is another boring Friday afternoon. Livvy wanted to show everyone how she can hold her bottle all by herself.


"I don't see what the big fuss is. Look it is SO easy!


"I can do it with my eyes closed...


"I can even do it with my feet in the air. Oops, it's slipping.


"There we go, I just have to lower my legs a little."



Now to be fair she can usually only hold it for about 30 seconds before it slips out of her hands, but she sure is proud.


Also we got a new, well a first swimsuit this past weekend, for Olivia, and tried it on today. Here is what she thought about it.


"Mommy, what is this thing. It feels weird.


"Mommy, I'm not sure that I like this thing."

She may still be iffy, but I think it is cute. We can't wait to break it in at Bear Lake, and then use it on the cruise!

1 comment:

becca said...

She could be an advertisement for Baby Gap. SO CUTE! Love the ruffles on the side. I'm sure Livvy's always been this cute, but now that I'm farther away, I could just eat up the pictures.