Monday, June 4, 2007

A Good Weekend

Well, our weekend was pretty good. We started off Friday by seeing the doctor and getting our 4 month shots. Certainly not a favorite. Afterwards we visited some friends and spent most of the day being cranky. Saturday was a much less uncomfortable day. I tried to massage Livvy's chunky little thighs to make sure the shots were not making them stiff, but she thought it was so funny. At least the shots weren't hurting her anymore. The rest of the day we just hung out and relaxed. On Sunday we went to our new ward. We also tried Sweet Potatoes. They were an immediate favorite.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Erika! Your baby girl is SO CUTE. I can't wait to meet her in person and introduce her to her second cousin, Eliza Grace. From what I hear from my dad - you are now in Taylorsville? Yay!! Take Sister Egan's class at the U of U this fall. It is the best. I hope you're doing well and am thrilled I found you on here. Claire Greenwood will be at BYU this fall (maybe you already knew that?) so that means we can get together with the Mays clan a lot more than we have! Love ya, Ali