Thursday, July 24, 2008

Family Reunion

This past weekend we had my Bridges Family Reunion. It was a very full, fun, and tiring weekend. My parents flew in on Friday, after having changed flights due to a canceled flight they were expecting to take. Friday night the girls went to a double wedding shower for my cousin Ashleigh and soon to be cousin, Lauren. It was a lot of fun, and Livvy really enjoyed body-slamming the huge presents. Then Saturday we spent the day at Lagoon. We had lots of fun spending time together out in the hot hot sun. Livvy really enjoyed playing in the water. She also got to go on some rides by herself!









On Sunday we drove by the new house and then went to Monica and Jon's for dinner and Wii fun.











1 comment:

becca said...

Wasn't your house just a hole in the dirt a few minutes ago? Holy cow! We're gonna be able to visit sooner than I thought!

Livvy looks so cute with Grandma and Grandpa. She has such a darling smile!

I can't wait for my parents to come visit!!!! (oh yeah, because we're having a baby any day now)