Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Trip to LA - New Car - The Past 2 Months

So, first we had an awesome trip to LA, well Valencia, California. We got to spend a week visiting with cousins and aunts and uncles, going to bouncy fun-lands, and Magic Mountain. We celebrated Easter and went swimming. With the exception of some tricky bedtimes and a middle of the night child throwing up in someone else's house, crap I don't know where anything is episode, it was such a fun trip.

So, the day we left we finalized buying a new car. Silly timing, I know, but it just happened to all fit into place right then. We ended up getting a Saturn VUE. It is everything I never knew I wanted. We took it on our trip and LOVED it. Lots of room, but not a boat, and I don't have to bend over to put Livvy in her car seat!

2 comments:

becca said...

I didn't know there was a new post! I like how you say the car is "everything you never knew you wanted." Hmmm. What can I get that I never knew I wanted?

So so so so happy your VUE brought you to us!

Anonymous said...

Amazing pics...
thanks for sharing...

___________________
Melvin
Save OVER 50% for 3 months,Save $21/mo for an Entire Year!* on your Favorite Channels